Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Fault Within Your Stars (Your imperfections that make perfect sense to me)



I think I fell in love with your flaws first
When I weighed them all out and I saw how much your flaws worth
Because there are many defined by beauty
And many by their intelligence
But in you I see so much impatience
I see your raw imperfections
Whenever I start seeing in you too much of what I see in others,
I change my perception
I see your insecurities
I feel your pains
But I guess without impurities, diamonds would not be worth the same

Loving the good things about you came simple
Your pretty lips when you smile and your dimples
They have no scars
But what I would see forever is the fault within your stars
And I focused so hard on that spot until I could see no light
But your flaw that grew bigger everyday brought me through the night
It gave me sight and for that I love it
I think any perfect girl without a flaw is imperfect

I am yet to see a basket of apples with no spoils in them
So unlikely will I see you as my spoiling gem
Your faults are like the sting that lemons give that bring good flavours to life
So I wouldn't love you without them, my impending wife.

No comments: